Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Speak Americano

Finally, work has commenced.  Everyday at 6am.  Which means I am awake around 4:45am to get to the businesses who learn English before working hours by 6.  I can hardly speak English that early, how can anyone do it as a second language? :)

So far teaching has been pretty fun.  Despite my feeling of frustration when things aren't going smoothly or when it seems like I'm getting through and then some role plays show that I've actually been talking to myself the whole time...

The only hard part is the hours: 6am-7:30am.  Then again from 2:10-3:40.  And again from around 5-9pm.  The breaks allow for some time to prepare classes but not enough time to have a life.  It's a good thing I never got a chance to start one othewise it would be coming to an abrupt halt.  I don't remember the last time I felt so tired.

With that said, it's 10:15pm and I'm laying on my air mattress of sleepless nights in the room of claustrophobic roomsharing days, ready to sleep for a glorious7 hours (if I'm lucky).

More when my brain cells can funciton.

No comments:

Post a Comment